Friday, March 13, 2009

Another f13.


Today was good. School was fun. Ajit was walking around like he was a preg woman. Omar, Van and I attempted to play hotel626 but we couldn't download the flash player cause Ms.Maio wouldn't let us. The library was cool too. S&B. Dude I gotta stop playing that. Yeah. I told Christie something important in Science. Too important. I should have kept it to myself. But someone had to know. Yeah anyway, back to the library. Bad things happened there. Well its f13. What do you expect.Arm wrestled Jefferey. Talked to Betty. After the library I went to Angela's house. We made omelette's. They we're tasty. Then we did other stuff too. When I left I went to my mom's friend's b-day. It was okay I just watched Spongebob the whole time. I'm hungry for chicken. But its Friday, no meat for lent. My lips are hecka dry. I'm still thinking about what I told Christie. Its weird. Well. Later.

No comments: