Friday, March 20, 2009

Shake that, move that.



Hey girl hey. Its been a while since I blogged. Yeah today was pretty fun. It was the end of spirit week and of course we had a spirit rally! Hellah fun. Good music during lunch and the rally too. I liked the shooting star partymix. Youtube the song. In science Mrs.Ausman was telling us blond jokes haha. Yeah then at the library we ran around, climb trees. We decided to make a vlog. There was like 2903588217510928 takes cause these 6th graders wont shut up. It was pretty fun. There was a fight today too. Against Hung and this sierramont guy named Danny. Can't tell you the story cause it doesnt need to spread. Suck and blow. Lets go. Ann had a cool shirt today. I got to write on it. Hmm. I could be at Crystal's right now. But I'm tired. Brother came back from science camp today. Gosh I miss that place. Oh yeah and at the spirit rally 7th grade won the spirit game! Also bball players were recognised. Sucks that it was a popularity contest. I felt bad when people didnt have a loud cheer. Well I feel like I need to finish all my hw so I can do anything I want tmrw. Later.

No comments: