Saturday, February 7, 2009

Forever on the dance floor.

Valentines dance was last night.
The dance was fun for me. Malina and I would go to like groups that didn't dance and freaked on them. I danced with Malina all the time when we went inside the multi-purpose room. We even freaked alone haha. Everyone just stood there. Not a lot of people came. But it was enough to dance. When my mom drove me to the dance. I forgot my ID card. So we drove back home I ran and got my ID card. Then I realized I was in leadership and I can go in for free. There was drama at the dance. It rained so we didn't take pictures in the quad like we normally do. I slow danced with my date. Not saying who. He was shorter than me. Haha. I slow danced with him twice. Slow dancing was fun with other people too. Haha, we made up a game. It was like when the beat of the song changed you have to change slow dancing partners. If you didn't have one. Then you lose. Yeah. I took like two decorations. It was real cute when Jessica and Christian danced :D. I think they won their crowns and Jamba Juice gift cards or something.
PRO:
Slow danced twice.
Freak danced all the time.
Danced with random people.
Good songs to dance to.
Jessica and Christian won for Prince and Princess.
Got in for free.
Had a date.
Cool strobe lights.
Didn't spend any money.
Danced.

CON:
Drama.
Not everyone would dance.
Rained.
Not a lot of people went.
Last to leave.

No comments: