Saturday, January 24, 2009

Eddie Ate Dynamite Good Bye Eddie

Yeah. Today's the Lunar New Year. My parents left my brothers and sister home alone. We're all chilling on our computers. My sister just made fortune cookies. They're like all different colors. Yup. I was playing with my guitar earlier. I'm supposed to be doing my homework. I haven't fed my goldfish yet. Yesterday it was supposed to be Funday but it was canceled due to the weather. Sigh. Btw. Eddie ate dynamite good bye Eddie. Are the strings to the guitar. EADGBE. mmhm. I made brownies like two nights ago. They taste great. yum in the tum. I want pho. Even I ate it for two dinners in a row for the last tow days. Yesterday was Johanna,Harleen and Harjeen's birthday. Sixth grade leadership got their shirts. I have to admit they do look good for sixth graders. Just fed my goldfish right now. Valentines dance is coming up. Sorta. Feb 6. I wanna go. I sold 37 girl scout cookies. Teachers buy a lot. A whole lot. My little brother is watching wishbone. Eh nothing to talk about. late.

No comments: