Friday, January 9, 2009

"Cut off your eggroll and deep fry it"

Its Friday and theres nothing really to do but homework. So it's time to blog yeah? I haven't been updating much because nothing really intresting. So I check my blog and I find someone random that I don't know commenting one of my posts >_> A little scary. Anyways my tittles usually somehow relate to my blogs right? Well there's this one girl. She will remain anonymous because I don't know if she'll read this. She's been bothering me a lot lately. She mocks me rolls her eyes and wont be quiet. Its like UGH all the time. I try to avoid her so nothing will happen between me and her. She even lied. She told one of my friends she cussed me out. LOW like a gangster sags his pants. Low like a low ride. Low like a low life! Then there's this other guy. He gets really cocky. and I have class with him. I dread going to class. He just. UGH ALL THE TIME TOO. that's why they both need to get their egg rolls to be cut off and be deep fried.Oh yeah, Niko visited for two days! I guess it was fun. I didn't get to talk to him that much. It was alright. The choir party was pretty awesome. I knitted a beanie like two weeks ago. It's messed up in some places but its wearable. Oh yeah oh yeah. Christie got me a yellow mirror! I'm like in love with yellow now. I carry the mirror everywhere I go. I'm selling girl scout cookies soon. I can't wait to buy my own. Also my parents are buying a guitar off eBay. I CAN'T WAIT. I wanna play the guitar so bad. I want cardigans too. I saw two at the store. I didn't get them though. The Noble Library has these new check out thingies. They're touch screen and I think they look sick. Today I saw a homeless woman and I felt super super bad. I felt like crying one second. I had a bag of chips. I wanted to give it to her but I was scared. There was a bunch of people at the library. It looked like a fight was going to happen. I cannot wait until Fun Day. My homeroom is going to have great prizes. I also can't wait until the Valentines dance! well TTFN can't think of anything else to type. OH BTW the picture in the blog is something I made on Photoshop and Photofiltre. (the numbers is my friend ID to myspace.) I just wanted to show it off. I'm too lazy to instant message everyone the picture haha.

No comments: