Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Walking on sunshine and running on shit.

Today was alright. For zero period we had to run the buddy mile. Its when one person runs a lap then your buddy runs, then you run, then your buddy runs. That makes four laps around the track. Yeah, I didn't have a partner. So I had to ask everyone if the had a partner. Luckily Victoria didn't have one. Yeah, I ran my laps pretty fast. I had to run in flats. Horrible. Its because I had a concert later and I didn't know there was going to be a buddy mile. Yeah while I was running I freaking ran on goose shit. I thought I kicked it. But no, it was on my flats. No offense, but Victoria sorta walked and ran slow so it killed out time. At the end we got 8:30. Preforming for the day concert was pretty fun. I think the second concert was much better. So later in Ms.Galvans room we warmed up and her mom, Mrs.Galvan told us some funny stories about Ms.Galvans child hood. Then I asked to go to the bathroom to wipe that goose shit off. Guess what? The bathrooms didn't have paper! So I used that thing you cover the toilet lid with so you wont get diseases. The crap was green. I was going to barf. Yeah so the concert turned out to be funish. It was cold today. After school, we had choir rehearsal for our musical tomorrow night. It was fun. Yeah when rehearsal was over I went to the library. Basically my day. OH YEAH and yesterday my science project got shitted on. AND today during rehearsal there was a pigeon flying around in the cafeteria. Fcking birds. -_____-

No comments: