Monday, December 15, 2008

Nothing but your T-Shirt on.

Aye Chickas. Haven't been on blog spot of a while. I'm trying to do math homework. Yeah so tomorrow is the last day of our school canned food drive. Our goal is to beat Morrill, and which ever school wins their principal has to wear a Santa suit. I got a tiny cold sore. I think I'm getting tired of milk. Milk is weird for me. I can't share milk with anyone just the thought of it makes me shiver, and milk has to be ice chilled or else I'll gag. Warm milk? Ew. Yeah so yesterday I got this awesome shirt. look at the left. Yeah I bought it for 5 dollars. Custom-made now its 6 dollars. I saved 100 pennies. I can now take my pennies to the dollar store. Rofl. Its hard trying to do math, blogging and drinking milk at the same time. Oh that reminds me. For our choir concert we're not supposed to have dairy. Oops. Well I wanna build strong bones so I won't break my leg like that one UFC fighter guy. He kicked his opponent's leg and he broke his. It was nasty, His legs looked like a sock when it broke. Ugh, Yeah. Dude I really really want a guitar. At Costco they sell a guitar for 129.99 and I really want it. It comes with everything. I don't want it for Christmas. I want it know. Lol I just tried changing the font. xD Yeah. Its chilly in mi casa. Guitar. Guitar. Meow. oh Yeah, On aim we had a TWSTD, Its been a while we had a 26th one. OH SHAAA. Rofl I love that. I srsly need to do math hw. Well I'll try to blog tmrw. Not a promise. Bye.

1 comment:

Yo! Justin said...

that hot chick made the shirt ;D