Saturday, December 6, 2008

Let's Get Down to Business

↑ Angela is so cute :D

Lol dude. Okay Let's start off with going to Catholic class mmkay? So I just showered and went to class. We made rosaries for the kids in Africa. After class I had dance practice. Katie, Catherine, Thi, Alyssa and I went in Allison's car (BTW this is Girl Scouts) yeah we went to Thi's house to practice. We learned some moves KT(different one) taught us. She's like super pro. Like So Real Cru ya know? After dancing Nancy came and Thi taught her the parts she missed. Our leader came by and gave us some pizza from Pizza Hut™ I think it was the pan sized one. Really good pizza. After we ate we played so games. I was trying to learn guitar. Vivian and Crystal were teaching me. I sucked. Ha ha then we did some more dance moves. After we danced so more we played games. Vivian was trying to teach me to play "Big Girls Don't Cry" by Fergie. It was hard for me to pluck the strings. I couldn't make it sound right. Crystal taught me "The Way I Am" I failed there too. Lol then everyone started to leave one by one. Oh yeah and Thi has these apples and they were spicy. So addicting. I'm trying to do my math homework right now but I decided to blog. Hmm what else. Oh yeah, Jasmine is in the Philippines. She says its hot there. Amazing how its cold. Dude it's cold enough that the water can freeze to ice and polar bears can live on it man! Umm We went on the roof and sang songs. Angela and I did drums on people's backs. It was really fun.

1 comment:

Yo! Justin said...

do you know the girl in the video? shes kinda hot!! :D