Sunday, December 7, 2008

Chubby Bunny!


↑This is what I did when I was early to Scouts, don't hate on GIRLSCOUTS

Okay.So today I went to church. Then I went to Girl Scouts. I was there earlyish. Today I was supposed to get my custom made shirt from Angela but, she didn't do the sleeves yet. I got really sad. She brought marshmallows. So we decided to do the Chubby Bunny challenge. Luckily, Crystal brought a camera. We all did it at the same time. I got about 5 or so in my mouth. Crystal started to foam at the mouth it was so gross. Ha ha. Angela and I ran to the trashcan to barf out our marshmallows. Marshmallows were sticking to my face. We went to wash it off our faces. But, the ladies room was locked. So we used the fountain. "Toot toot toot" It was time for the flag ceremony. After the flag ceremony we went into our groups. Did some rosaries and talked about the Silver Award. Then we all got small pieces of paper and our leader told us to write down a name for scout of the year. Catherine didn't have a writing utensil so I let her borrow my pen. It says zebra on it ha ha.Our leader gave us candy to eat. It was some Rico thingy. Hellar good. It's Mexican candy or something. So we learned some more dance moves. We got through a lot today. Then we had the closing circle thing. I'll get the video on here later.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

"crystal started to foam at the mouth"


lol,
i have RABIES!
;]

chubby bunny's fun.