Sunday, December 21, 2008

Now bring me some Figgy Pudding.


↑ That was yesterday, I messed up on some parts, find me!

Yes, so this blog is gonna be a little about yesterday and most of today. Yesterday we had a Lien Doan party for Christmas. It was really fun, good food. Awesome performances. I messed up on my dancing. I went fast. Ahah okay now about today. We had Christmas caroling with the scouts. It was alright I guess. We gave our secret Santa gifts. I got a plaid shirt from Thao. It's really nice. Everyone got nice gifts too. We went to two nursery homes. The first nursery home we sang a lot the people there were nice. But I saw this one lady she hit another old lady with her gift envelope. It was weird. Yeah so we passed out gifts and said merry Christmas. Then my sister she said Merry Christmas to this one old guy and he took her hand. He started singing to her. I was wtfing. He even kissed her on the hand. Yeah I got creeped out a little. He sang to all the girls that wished him a merry Christmas. Then this other girl scout, KT he didn't even say anything and he grabbed her hand and started to sing to her too. (BTW KT is really pretty) and someone said he kissed her on the cheek. Then we all left. We started walking to the other nursery home. We sang the same songs. After that Vivian and I were playing with a box. Kevin hit us with his violin case. I went home right before they all went to McDees. I'm mad about that. Aha that was basically it.

1 comment:

Hieu :] said...

i found you, i think. hah.