Friday, December 5, 2008

The beginning.

Ch'yea. So I decided to start a blog spot. Not my first time blogging. Blogged on MySpace couple of times. Hm What to talk about. I'm young. In middle school. It's a jungle there. I love my friends and family. I think purple is overrated even though it is a cool color. I like zebras also. Purple zebras. Ooh pretty cool. Um I want to run for school president so vote for me? I guess. I like reading/writing stories. Girlscouts is fun so is baking and shopping. I ABSOLUTELY love photography. I play basketball. Was on a team but the season is over. Catholic. Don't hate, please. I am critical. Full of mistakes. I use 0.5 lead pencils. Food is my love. I am stubborn at times. I don't know how to deal with the frustrating opposite sex. I am heterosexual. I love the colors yellow & brown. DOMO! I think that Twilight is a good book. It got people to read again. Uh. I have a pet gold fish that is turning white because I don't give it enough sunlight. It's nameless too. I always have a lot of things on my mind. I want a lot of things. I live in a house. I use aim, that's it. Have Facebook but I rarely use it. It's like a back up for my MySpace sorta. I'm Vietnamese one hundred percent too. Sometimes I am mistaken for Filipino. I don't think I have anything else that's important to say. Well the beginning has come to an end. Ciao.

No comments: